Hidden River Credit Union now offers Safe Deposit Boxes at our Pottsville location!
Opening a safe deposit box is easy. Once you have decided the size of the box that best fits your needs, consult an HRCU authorized safe deposit box representative, complete the agreement card and present a valid form of identification. Once your box is established you will be given both keys and can begin accessing it, remember, the only two keys to your box are given to you and if they are lost you will be charged a fee. For security purposes you will be required to sign in/out every time you request access to your safe deposit box.
HRCU offers the following safe deposit box sizes:
- Small: 4.75″W x 2.5″ H x 22″D
- Medium: 10″ W x 2.5″ H x 22″D
- Large: 10″ W x 4.75″H x 22″D
- X-Large: 10″W x 10″H x 22″D
- Please see the Fee Schedule.
Common Uses for safe deposit boxes:
- Birth, death or marriage certificates
- Home Insurance
- Automobile Title
- Military Documents
- Social Security Papers
- Legal Papers
- U.S. Savings Bonds
- Pension Papers
- Family Records
- Confidential Records
- Citizenship Papers
Items barred from safe deposit boxes:
- Any property of an explosive nature.
- Stolen property
- Fire arms
- Any materials of an offensive nature.
- Materials deemed illegal by local, state and federal government.
Call or stop in to the Pottsville location to learn more about obtaining your very own Safe Deposit Box TODAY!