Paying your bills has just become more convenient! With HRCU’s Bill Pay Account Access you can make payments electronically via the internet. Members can log on to their account and pay bills on time without the hassle of writing out checks, buying stamps or mailing the bills at the post office. After you schedule your payments, the credit union will debit your account automatically and send the payments either electronically or by mail to the payees you have selected! Hassle FREE!
HRCU’s Bill Pay Account Access System features include:
- Set re-occurring payments.
- 24/7 Account Access.
- Bills will always be paid on time, no late fees.
- Unlimited amount of payees.
- Maximum amount payable to any payee can not exceed $2,500.
- Minimum amount payable to any payee can not be less than $1.00.
- Bill Pay is FREE as long as one payment is made per month.
- Access to Bill Pay and to enroll is through Online Account Access.
Please note: In order for payments to be made on a timely basis HRCU recommends you provide the credit union a grace period of five business days before the payment is due. This will ensure payments are received on time. You may schedule a present day payment as long as it is scheduled before 5:00AM Eastern Standard Time, on any business day (Monday through Friday, holidays not included.) However, scheduling a present day payment means the payment will be processed that day but not necessarily received by the payee that day.