Added Features & Security Enhancements
If you already have the HRCU Mobile App, you’re ready to go with all our new features! If not, go to the App Store and download the FREE Hidden River Credit Union App on your iPhone or Android device.
What’s Easier About the App?!
Easily access your account with Finger Print Authentication.
Remote Deposit allows you to deposit checks from anywhere on the go!
Now transfer funds from your HRCU account to any PayPal account.
Finger Print Authentication
Make logging into your HRCU account on your mobile device fast and easy, yet just as secure.
How to set up Finger Print Authentication:
1. Click “Fingerprint” (located directly under the Sign On button).
2. Follow the onscreen prompts to enable the “Touch ID” feature on your phone if you don’t already have it enabled.
3. Slide on to enable Finger Print Authentication.
4. Read the security notice and select Yes to agree.
5. Sign into your account as confirmation.
6. Scan your finger to save credentials.
Securely deposit your checks** from anywhere at anytime while on the go at no cost to you! It’s convenience at your fingertips!
How to make a Remote Deposit:
- TAP. Select “Mobile Deposit.” Then, “Choose Account” for deposit. Enter check amount in “Amount to Deposit.”
- SNAP. Take photos of check front and back. (Be sure to endorse the check.)
- DEPOSIT. Confirm deposit details and press “Submit.” (Holds will apply.)***
Transfer money to any PayPal account from your HRCU account with ease.
Here’s how it works:
- STEP 1. Simply enter your recipient’s email address or mobile number, choose an amount, and send.
- STEP 2. An email or text message is sent to your recipient, letting them know their money is available.
- STEP 3. Your recipient logins into their account, or signs up for a PayPal account, to retrieve the payment.
Hidden River Credit Union. Helping You Do MORE!
*Must be a member in good standing for over 30 days. Must have a share draft checking account. Must be enrolled in Out-Reach 24/7 Online and Mobile Account Access. HRCU may rescind a member’s access to Remote Deposit for the following reasons: negative account balance over 30 days; delinquent loan 15 days or more; share negative 15 days or more; attempting to resubmit previously deposited checks; negative ChexSystems report; Overdraft Advance was rescinded; cash in/cash out accounts; charged off loan; high risk accounts; inmate accounts; fraud; and kiting. Member cannot redeposit a check through Remote Deposit or at a physical branch. Member may only deposit checks made payable to himself/herself. Member may not deposit “post dated” or “stale dated” checks. Member may not deposit checks drawn on the same account in which they are being deposited. HRCU reserves the right to rescind access to Remote Deposit at anytime without explanation.
**Types of checks accepted: personal checks; payroll checks; cashier/teller checks; government checks; and insurance checks. Types of checks not accepted: third-party checks (checks payable to any person or entity other than the member); post-dated checks; checks not payable in U.S. currency; altered checks; IRA and share certificate deposits; money orders; and traveler checks.
***No hold on checks $200 or less. Checks exceeding $200 will have the first $200 released and a four (4) business day hold placed on the remaining balance. $2,500 daily limit. $15,000 rolling 30-day limit.
****HRCU cannot be held responsible for a breach of PayPal’s terms and conditions, on the user behalf, or errors, fees, limitations, or restrictions imposed by Paypal. Payees must have a PayPal account to receive the funds sent when utilizing the PayPal feature within HRCU’s Mobile App. $5,000 daily limit. $10,000 monthly limit. $2,500 single per transaction limit.