A Money Market Account enables you to earn a higher rate of interest while maintaining access to your funds. Unlike a certificate of deposit, withdrawals and deposits can be made at any time.
- Minimum balance is $2,500
- Up to three free transfers/withdrawals per month
- Tiered rates dependent upon balance – higher rates for higher balances
- Dividends compounded and paid monthly
- Accounts are insured by the National Credit Union Administration
- For a list of current rates, click here
To open a Money Market Account or get additional information, stop by or call any branch location.