**Inclement Weather Delay – Thursday, March 22**
Due to inclement weather, Hidden River Credit Union will delay opening until 9:30am on Thursday, March 22nd. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause members.
Our Mobile App is available 24/7 for Mobile Deposits, Transfers, and Account Details. For more info about these features, click here.
**Vehicles for Sale**
**Updated Fee Schedule & Truth-in-Savings Disclosure**
Please note a revised Fee Schedule and Truth-in- Savings Disclosure have been added to our website. Please take a moment to review the updates, and feel free to reach out to us if you have any questions or concerns.
**New Minimum App Requirements**
Effective Monday, December 4, the minimum requirements for our mobile app were modified. All users need the following minimum supported versions:
- Apple iOS 6.0 or greater
- Android 5.0 or greater
- Windows 7/Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or greater
- Windows 7/Microsoft Edge
- Windows 7/Chrome version 53 or greater
- Windows 7/Firefox version 53 or greater
- Apple OS X 10.12 or greater/Safari 9 or greater
Having issues logging in or need help understanding the requirements? Call our main number (570.622.3399) and ask to speak with the eServices department.
**VISA Gift Cards – Now Available**
Save on activation fees by getting your VISA gift cards at HRCU! Amounts up to $1,000 can be purchased at both locations.
Graduation and wedding seasons are in full swing, so why not give a gift that’s both appreciated and easy? If it’s worth celebrating, our VISA gift cards are the perfect gift. These cards can be used anywhere VISA is accepted worldwide, including in-store, online, and by phone. They’re more functional than a gift certificate and safer than cash. To purchase a VISA gift card, simply ask!
If you receive a phone call or text message from a random phone number asking you to call or text any information regarding your Hidden River Credit Union Account this is FRAUD. Please be aware Hidden River Credit Union will NEVER call or text you asking for your account number or card number. If you have any questions, please call Hidden River Credit Union. Please do not give any personal card or account information out to anyone over the phone unless you are certain you know who you’re speaking to.
- Never call a potential fraudulent number. Law enforcement and local communication companies may be in the middle of an investigation that will be compromised if the fraudsters become suspicious.
- Please give credit union staff as many details as possible if you are reporting an incident. Full telephone numbers including area codes are essential for any telephone scam investigation.
- Be aware that a series of numbers are often involved in telephone scams. This scam may not be entirely limited to the number(s) referenced above.
If you are ever unsure, please call Hidden River Credit Union at 570.622.3399 or 570.366.8800 for assistance.
If your card is lost or stolen please call the credit union at 570.622.3399 or 570.366.8800 during normal business hours, if it is not normal business hours please contact 800.754.4128 or you can also capture your ATM/Debit MasterCard through HRCU’s Out-Reach 24/7 Online Account Access under Settings. If you do not have access to HRCU’s Out-Reach 24/7 Online Account Access, call a branch location today to get set up!