We’re All in This Together
As a result of the Coronavirus pandemic, we have all been asked to do our part to contain the virus while ensuring public safety and maintaining personal health. Unfortunately for many, these precautions have led to unexpected hardships such as lost jobs, reduced work hours, kids out of school, and social isolation. HRCU understands this burden and we are here to help.
If you’re experiencing financial difficulties as a result of the Coronavirus, please contact us at 570.622.3399 to discuss ways we may be able to assist you.
To better protect both members and staff, HRCU services are temporarily limited to drive-up only at all four locations. Please be mindful of expected service delays.
In addition to the drive-up, members may utilize the following options to access funds:
- ATMs/Debit Cards
- OutReach 24/7 Audio, Online, & Mobile
- MSR Phone Transactions (570.622.3399, option 2)
- Night Drop Boxes (Now available for daytime use.)
- Appointment Requests (For services that cannot be performed via drive-up, eServices, ATMs, or regular mail. Appointment considerations will be made on a case-by case basis. To request an appointment, you may email email@example.com or call 570.622.3399.)
HRCU is doing our best to maintain the high-quality services our members expect and deserve, while remaining committed to the safety and well-being of our members, employees, and community. We respectfully ask for your patience with staff as we navigate these unusual circumstances.
Unlimited Account Access
We would like to take this opportunity to remind you about our OutReach 24/7 Audio, Online, and Mobile account access options. We encourage members to conduct transactions, make deposits, and transfer funds at any time, from anywhere with our state-of-the-art mobile app or online account access systems. HRCU respectfully requests members who don’t feel well to utilize these digital systems in lieu of visiting an HRCU location. We appreciate your understanding and cooperation.
Committed to Safety
HRCU remains open for the benefit of our membership as we take extra precautions in response to recommendations from the PA Department of Health and Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
Examples of the preventative measures HRCU is taking to help ensure the health and well-being of our members, staff, and community:
- Frequent sanitizing, hand washing, and avoidance of face, nose, and mouth touching.
- Increased disinfecting of all high touch areas, including (but not limited to) countertops, door handles, bathrooms, MSR stations, and ATMs.
- Covering of coughs or sneezes with an elbow (not hands).
- Limits on nonessential travel.
- Instructions for sick employees to stay home.
We will continue to share any updates to our services with members and staff as the Coronavirus situation changes.