Make the right investment with your money and open an HRCU Jumbo Certificate. Jumbo Share Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are share savings accounts that yield a higher interest rate because the funds are inaccessible, without penalty, by the member for an allotted time.
HRCU offers the following features on Jumbo Share Certificates:
- Minimum account balance to open is $75,000.
- Choose terms of three months, six months, one year, eighteen months or two, three, four or five years.
- Competitive interest rates.
- Dividends are compounded and paid monthly.
- All shares are secured.
- Penalties apply for early withdrawal.
- At CDs maturity, the member will have seven (7) days to withdraw the funds without penalty; otherwise the CD will be renewed on the previous terms with the current rate.
*HRCU is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.