Start planning your future, make the right choice and open an HRCU Share/IRA Certificate. Share Certificates of Deposit (CDs) are share savings accounts that yield higher interest rates because the funds are inaccessible, without penalty, by the member for an allotted time frame.
HRCU offers the following features for Share/IRA Certificates:
- Minimum account balance to open is $500.
- Choose terms of three months, six months, one year, eighteen months or two, three, four or five years.
- Dividends are compounded and paid monthly.
- Competitive interest rates.
- All shares are secured.
- Penalties apply for early withdrawal.
- At CDs maturity, the member will have seven (7) days to withdraw the funds without penalty; otherwise the CD will be renewed on the previous terms with the current rate.
*HRCU is federally insured by the National Credit Union Administration.