Regular Share Savings is HRCU’s basic savings account. Like share-draft checking, it is included in federal insurance coverage and therefore is completely safe. Regular Share Savings can be withdrawn for your use at any time and is therefore very liquid.
Regular Share Savings is a good place to save small amounts regularly like the amount received from a new pay raise or the small amounts you save in the cookie jar. Perhaps the most useful purpose of the Regular Share Savings is the place to build your “rainy day” fund or as a place to accumulate enough savings to purchase Share Certificates.
Regular Share Savings have the following features:
- Minimum balance is $5.00.
- No monthly service fees for active accounts.
- Dividends are compounded and paid monthly.
- Tiered interest rates pair on Regular Share Savings. (The more you save, the more you earn!)
- All shares are insured by the National Credit Union Administration.
- Hidden River Credit Union Routing number is #231385280.