Full & Part-Time Positions
HRCU is seeking full-time and part-time Member Service Representatives.
A Member Service Representative must display a positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and member service abilities. Prior work experience is preferred, but not required.
Our culture is based in providing exemplary service as we strive to continue to grow our membership base in Schuylkill County. We are seeking remarkable employees with a customer-service mindset who have a member-friendly approach. Member Service Representatives shape every member interaction and hold the pivotal role of ensuring member satisfaction and retention.
Our mission is to excel at providing members with affordable, high-quality products and services with exceptional member service that meet all their financial needs. The foundation of the mission is firmly established in the credit union philosophy of “People Helping People” and it is the objective of every member of the board of directors, all committees, management, and staff.
- Pine Grove
- Full-time schedules are 40 hours per week.
- Part-time schedules are flexible to 32 hours per week.
- High school diploma or equivalency certificate (GED) required.
- Cash handling: 1 year (Preferred)
- Banking: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Provide prompt, professional, helpful, knowledgeable, and courteous member service.
- Accurately handle member financial transactions according to Credit Union policies, procedures, and guidelines.
- Receive and process deposits, checks, payments, and other financial transactions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Answer and address questions, and transfer phone calls.
- Provide clear direction for members needs by utilizing listening, communicating and problem-solving skills.
- Perform member service activities and responsibilities.
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
Full & Part-Time Benefits:
- Competitive pay
- Excellent 401K
- Opportunities for advancement in a friendly, inclusive, and team environment.